Friday, January 31, 2014

Protective Decal Skin STICKER for AT&T Pantech Laser case cover laser-151

Protective Decal Skin STICKER for AT&T Pantech Laser case cover laser-151
  • A revolutionary way to customize your device with Supper durable Ultra high gloss finish vinyl skin & High resolution digital printing with photo quality!
  • Precision cut to fit your device, scratch resistant protective shields with high-quality vinyl.
  • Supper easy to apply, with EASY Apply technology feature air bubble FREE in the application.
  • Non permanent adhesive allow easy peel off & leave NO sticky residue behind.
  • Thin enough to maintain compatibility with most accessories; tough enough to absorb the minor abuse from daily use.

I like this skin. It is long lasting, and works well with the phone. I wish that I would have gotten the background that it promised to give us. I emailed the seller and never got it. I am going to hope that it was by fluke only.

I am giving three stars only because my emails never got responded to (and I sent several). The item did get to me and I like having my phone with diff. styles on them. (If they would have been responsive... then they would have gotten 4 stars.) Why not five... because over wear and tear it starts peeling off.... however. It peels like an outer-shell portion and still shows the design which is cool enough instead of having a peeling phone. It's made of pretty sturdy material. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment