Monday, June 30, 2014

M-Edge Supershell Cover for iPad 2 and the New iPad (Blue)

M-Edge Supershell Cover for iPad 2 and the New iPadI absolutely love ths case. I have four children 9 and under, and this case is perfect for protecting the iPad from damage. It is bigger than other cases, so someone without children may not prefer it, but even when I am using the iPad I love the way the case makes it easy to hold and you can prop it up any where and it won't slide down because of the shell's material. The is a great advantage when watching videos or when I need to prop it in the kitchen to read a recipe.

Another praise for the M-Edge: I have a special needs daughter and this case has protected the iPad from many a drop!

My son has dropped the ipad a couple of times and it hasn't shattered the glass or anything. It's a great investment.

Buy M-Edge Supershell Cover for iPad 2 and the New iPad (Blue) Now

My 6 year old granddaughter received her 1st iPad for Christmas. Being an iPad owner myself, I knew it would be a challenge for her, to hold onto. This case was even better than expected. It protects all 4 edges, and allows her to hold it, without losing her grip. She can also lean it against the wall, etc, while we FaceTime and it doesn't slip away. Her parents, who get to use it, after her bedtime, don't mind the case being there either. I'm considering one for myself now. It also fit perfectly, and was easy to place on the iPad. Would definitely recommend this cover. Just pick your favorite color, and get that order placed.

Read Best Reviews of M-Edge Supershell Cover for iPad 2 and the New iPad (Blue) Here

Bought this for my grandson for using my iPad. It has been dropped several times and suffered no damage! Best out there!

Want M-Edge Supershell Cover for iPad 2 and the New iPad (Blue) Discount?

I purchased this cover after my Ipad screen had been broken while in a Griffin Survivor case. After repeated drops by my son, one corner of the inner case had cracked compromising it's protection. I was skeptical that this would be a good solution for me since it did not have a front screen cover like the Griffin. I was nicely surprised. The case is so much lighter than the griffin and is easy to grip. My kids have had it for a couple of months now and the case is rarely dropped. The couple of times it has happened, the case provided the protection needed. I highly recommend this case to anyone that has an ipad that is used by children.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment