Monday, June 30, 2014

Apple iPad / iPad 2 10W Wall Home Charger Adapter

Apple iPad / iPad 2 10W Wall Home Charger Adapter
  • 100% Brand New Non-OEM Wall Charger Adapter
  • AC 100~240V; 10W
  • Get charged up when you plugged the wall charger in!
  • Has blue LED light indicator
  • IC Chip recognizes a full battery & automatically switches to saver mode

Doesn't charge! I left my ipad plugged in all night and it was at the same battery level when i turned it on in the morning! I've tried using it with three different cables and it still wont charge!

Buy Apple iPad / iPad 2 10W Wall Home Charger Adapter Now

It was really difficult plugging the USB into this charger. I should have stopped, but was in a pinch and needed my iPad. When I tryed to remove the cord however, it wouldn't budge. As I worked it as gently as possible, the wires in the cord broke and now no longer works. Very disappointed and will be returning this (with my cord still in it). It did however, charge my iPad2.

Read Best Reviews of Apple iPad / iPad 2 10W Wall Home Charger Adapter Here

I received it very quickly; that's about the only good thing about this product. It is not an authentic Apple charger. You can tell by the cheaper plastic and the pinch marks from when the product was pulled from the mold. It just has a lower level of quality than an Apple product would. They have clearly aimed to deceive the consumer with this product.

To top it all off--It doesn't work; Apple products actually work when they are plugged in.

Want Apple iPad / iPad 2 10W Wall Home Charger Adapter Discount?

When plugged in alone it is quiet, but when charging a product it "hisses". Now concerned about a fire hazard.

Only charges iPhone and iPod not iPad. Some kind of aftermarket charger that iPad doesn't accept. I wish I would of just bought one from the apple store.

No comments:

Post a Comment