Tuesday, July 30, 2013

3-Pack New! Plastic Stylus for Palm Zire 71

3-Pack New! Plastic Stylus for Palm Zire 71Only one of the 3 stylus fits the ZIre 71. The other two only work with ZIew 72. So if you get this 3 pack for ZIre 71, you will be playing the full amount for only stylus.

I apparently didn't read the description well enough. These are good stylii but don't fit in the stylus slot on my Palm M500. Since they aren't labeled for the M500, I can'r blame anyone but myself. They do work as stylii and I can use them as replacements if necessary.

Buy 3-Pack New! Plastic Stylus for Palm Zire 71 Now

They worked pretty well tho didn't fit quit as well as original due to fatter head. In any event I no longer am able to use Palm as battery went dead & I lost everything before I had a chance to retype stuff into my new iPhone 3GS.

Read Best Reviews of 3-Pack New! Plastic Stylus for Palm Zire 71 Here

I have it where ever I am, it easy to lost them.

Want 3-Pack New! Plastic Stylus for Palm Zire 71 Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment