Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ultra-mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapt

Ultra-mini Bluetooth 2.0 AdaptAdapter is low profile and software installs easily. I have it set up with a bluetooth mouse and headset and both work flawlessly. Highly recommend.

i use this product because i trust the targus brand. as soon as i plugged it into the my usb port, windows 7 recognized it and within minutes i was playing the wii(through emulator of course) on my pc. the lil adapter is PERFECT.

Buy Ultra-mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapt Now

I purchased this to upgrade my laptop that didn't come with bluetooth. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate...it took a while to install all the drivers, but after it was finished, it worked like a charm. I am using this mainly for transferring pictures and videos from cell phones to the computer without plugging up all the time. I definitely recommend this. Great price, works great!!!

Read Best Reviews of Ultra-mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapt Here

I purchased this Bluetooth adapter after noticing that most of the others seemed to have problems with the 64-bit version of Windows 7. This adapter worked right out of the box with no problems.

Want Ultra-mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapt Discount?

Plug and play OK in Windows 7. Make sure your devices also have their latest drivers; some older cell phones, for instance, may need driver updating or you may find that they may not even be compatible with Windows 7.

Even the people in the local Verizon stores are ignorant about Bluetooth and how it works.

By the way, the firmware immediately upgrades the device to Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR.

Any problems I had were caused by my unfamiliarity with Bluetooth.

The dongle is small enough so that you can leave it in place all of the time; it can be turned off and left in place when not in use.

Jim

Update 6/9/2011 Changed rating from 5 stars to 2 stars. It does not support all Bluetooth profiles. It does not support A2DP profile (stereo headphones), among others. I received this information direct from Targus.

Jim

Update 4/19/2012 Changed rating from 2 stars to 4 stars. I almost gave up the other day due to inconvenient disconnects with my wireless mouse and lack of A2DP support. I tried to update the driver through Device Manager but it said that I was using the latest driver. I went shopping for other devices and noticed that Broadcom had issued a new Windows 7 driver last month. Since I did not recall any update, I downloaded and installed it. The difference is night and day. My mouse works perfectly and I have the ability to select A2DP service from my cellphone through the dongle to my computer. Targus still says that A2DP is "not supported". The whole Broadcom/Operating System/Dongle Driver interface is so confused and the confusion seems to apply to a lot of dongles; I am saying that Broadcom, Microsoft et al, and the dongle makers are all confused. Their own technology seems to be developing so fast that they can't coordinate and keep up with it. Suffice it to say, I am happy with its performance now.

Jim

Update 6/21/2012 Back to 2 stars. The unit just never was 100% reliable. I stuck with it for over a year. I think the problems are all with the Broadcom Bluetooth stack, not the hardware. I have moved on to something else.

Jim

Save 77% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment