Tuesday, September 30, 2014

iGadgitz Pink 'Guardian' PU Leather Case Cover for HTC Flyer / Evo View 4G 7" Inch Android Tablet

iGadgitz Pink 'Guardian' PU Leather Case Cover for HTC Flyer / Evo View 4G 7' Inch Android Tablet
  • Stylish hand stitched designer leather case with unique style
  • Customised design to fit the HTC Flyer with cut-outs for all ports cameras, sensors and buttons
  • Camera lens protection
  • 3 position viewing stand designed to integrate smartly into the case
  • Magnet free design means all compass related navigation features will still work accurately!

I have recently purchased an HTC EVO View 4G. I have purchased no less than 5 cases for this tablet. This case features everything that I was looking for (especially the attachment for storing the scribe pen). The cutouts are in all the right places. It has 3 different positions for viewing. The elastic band provides extra closure and covers the camera lense for added resistance to scratches. Inside, the frame around the tablet allows access to the menu and scribe button from either landscape or portrait mode. All this and stylish in leather!

I also have a navitech and a flyer case from Best Buy. These others each had options I wanted, but none with all of them. This case not only has more options, but fits better. Price was excellent too!

Buy iGadgitz Pink 'Guardian' PU Leather Case Cover for HTC Flyer / Evo View 4G 7" Inch Android Tablet Now

I got the HTC flyer, and was unable to find a good decently priced case for it. I saw this one and decided to purchase it, it fits perfect, I love the color and the style, only one thing, the pen holder is extremely snug; however, I hope that with use it will be just right. I absolutely love this case and would recommend it to other people.

Read Best Reviews of iGadgitz Pink 'Guardian' PU Leather Case Cover for HTC Flyer / Evo View 4G 7" Inch Android Tablet Here

This is a nice case, but the HTC Flyer pen does NOT fit the stylus sleeve. The pen holder is close , but not quite large enough to get the pen in even with trying to stretch it.

Want iGadgitz Pink 'Guardian' PU Leather Case Cover for HTC Flyer / Evo View 4G 7" Inch Android Tablet Discount?

I put this case on my flyer right away and have no reason to remove it since I like almost everything about it. The built in stand works great, the leather is high quality and I love the color since it makes it easy to spot my tablet. All the openings are in the right place and it was a great buy. My only complaint is that the stylus holder is too small. I have the same stylus as in the photo, but there's no way it will fit. Aside from that, this is great.

I am so very delighted with my iGadgitz Pink 'Guardian' PU Leather Case Cover for HTC Flyer Android Tablet it is everything I had hoped for. It holds the tablet very securely and is comfortable to hold. Whoever designed this case put a lot of thought into it all the openings for the cameras speakers etc are in exactly the right place. Amazing value for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment