Monday, September 29, 2014

Delkin Devices Reader 31 USB 1.1 CompactFlash Pocket Reader/Writer ( DDREADER-31 )

Delkin Devices Reader 31 USB 1.1 CompactFlash Pocket Reader/Writer
  • CompactFlash reader/writer
  • Easily transfer images or files to you computer
  • Plug & play USB connectivity
  • 100% compatible with CompactFlash (CF) and Microdrive
  • Includes removable cable

I guess I have to be the first to give this product a negative review. I have to take some of the blame, though, since I only now noticed the "USB 1.1" part of the name. I didn't know anybody made USB in any version other than 2.0 these days, so I was surprised when my 4-gig card claimed it would take 70 minutes to load onto my laptop. Heck, the cheapie card reader I've been using for 3 years goes much, MUCH faster than that. I had hoped to replace that relatively bulky reader with this slim little product, but I'll be passing the Delkin along to my wife's camera bag and keeping the old one for my pro work. Look for another product if speedy downloads are a priority.

Buy Delkin Devices Reader 31 USB 1.1 CompactFlash Pocket Reader/Writer ( DDREADER-31 ) Now

Failed after one use. I don't want a replacement if it's that unreliable! Hmm the rating system won't take zero (or negative) stars, too bad.

Read Best Reviews of Delkin Devices Reader 31 USB 1.1 CompactFlash Pocket Reader/Writer ( DDREADER-31 ) Here

This device did not "plug and play" in my up-do-date, Windows XP computer. When I plugged it in it asked if I wanted to "format" the drive. I declined and downloaded my pictures directly from the camera. I then chose to "format". It was unsuccessful and wrecked my CF card. I had no problems with a reader from Kingston that cost a bit more.

Want Delkin Devices Reader 31 USB 1.1 CompactFlash Pocket Reader/Writer ( DDREADER-31 ) Discount?

This product is EXACTLY what it claims to be. They cut no corners and made no false promises. It is very easy to use, I just plugged it in and inserted two different memory cards, both of which worked without problems. It is a great product and I recomend it to anyone that needs a convenient way to get their pictures on their computer. (It is a smart alternative to buying a cable to hook your camara up to your computer.)

I've only used it to read a CompactFlash card, it worked without any problems. I haven't used it to write data to the memory card. It is definitely worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment