Thursday, February 27, 2014

EasyStore 2GB microSD Card (SDSDQES-002G Hassle Free Packaging)

EasyStore 2GB microSD CardI scored this as a freebie with the purchase of something else. Im not a mass media junkie (my other half is) so this is perfect for my phone! if you get a cheap deal on shipping you cant beat the price (not even at walmart)

It works just great for my SD equipment. I think one should have extra SD cards on hand just in case. I would recommend.

Buy EasyStore 2GB microSD Card (SDSDQES-002G Hassle Free Packaging) Now

It's a memory card, you want it to work and this one works so I love it. The frustration free packaging is a great feature from Amazon!

Read Best Reviews of EasyStore 2GB microSD Card (SDSDQES-002G Hassle Free Packaging) Here

I got this product free witht he purchase of a 4gb micro sd and i didn't like it. It took a lot longer for this card to transfer data. Would shell out the extra 3-4 dollars for a better one.

Want EasyStore 2GB microSD Card (SDSDQES-002G Hassle Free Packaging) Discount?

The Micro SD cards from Blue Proton offer lots of storage at a very affordable price. This is the second I've purchased and I have never had any problems. My cel phone store charges $40 for a 2gb card and reader, you can have the same here for a fraction of the cost. (I got it as a promotion, buy a reader get a free card)

Save 70% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment