Thursday, February 27, 2014

SanDisk USB CompactFlash and Secure Digital/MultiMedia Memory Card Reader

SanDisk USB CompactFlash and Secure Digital/MultiMedia Memory Card Reader
  • Two slots accommodate CompactFlash and MMC/SD cards
  • Copy data between two memory cards or between either card and your computer
  • Easy to use: just drag and drop your files
  • Connects to any free USB port
  • Windows and Macintosh compatible

So two things happened that [were bad]:

1) I bought a laptop, not realizing that it didn't have a floppy drive.

2) My digital camera came with a secure digital card that was WAY too small to be useful (16MB), and I immediately replaced it with something practical. Now what to do with that tiny little card?

Needing a way to transfer files at home and at work, I bought this great little card reader. I love it!!

The set up was a little shaky; I couldn't get get it to work and it kept crashing my computer. After about 10 minutes of this, I put the card back in the camera, reformatted it, and PRESTO! Works great, and with XP required no set up software. I can hardly believe something this useful is also so [inexpensive]. I guess they figure they'll make money selling bigger cards.

Buy SanDisk USB CompactFlash and Secure Digital/MultiMedia Memory Card Reader Now

I like the Sandisk 2 In 1 USB Reader for Compact Flash and Secure Digital cards. What can I say, it does what it supposed to do, and does it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment