Friday, August 30, 2013

Franklin Electronics DBE-1510 Franklin Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Bilingual Dictionary

Franklin Electronics DBE-1510 Franklin Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Bilingual Dictionary
  • Easy access to millions of Spanish-English translations from Merriam-Webster.
  • Correct spelling in a flash with Franklin's phonetic spell correction that lets you type words the way they sound.
  • Enhance communication with thousands of word usage examples.
  • Expand vocabulary with translated verb conjugations, SAT Spanish and TOEFL test English word lists and seven fun games.
  • Strengthen word knowledge with English and Spanish grammar guides.

Hi everyone

I have received today my dictionary and I have to make a comment.The dictionary looks grate, nice keyboard soft but strong,big screen and plastic case which looks bright and cool like an smart phone, this is the franklin english spanish dictionary 1510

The thing that i am not so happy is there is NOT protection case.

Is a thin plastic case attached with screws at the back which cover only the front, I mean the screen and keyboard, and the attachment is a magnet stripe.

The old model, 1500 ant others dictionary I got one 15 years agowere all base on the same desing, strong and durable made to travelled in backpacks or bags

This new model has a cool design but no protection for such a beatifull case,and I rather to have a protected electronic dictionary than a scratch one.

So I opened and I am gonna enjoyed it but I would not buy a new one ...

But to be positive I am gonna make a neoprene homemade protected case to be a happy purchaser

Take it easy

Jota

Buy Franklin Electronics DBE-1510 Franklin Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Bilingual Dictionary Now

It has been very usefull to travel. A lot of words (more than I expected) and long battery-life. You don't need the mobile phone (waste of battery and need internet connection). The only problem is that has no light (but it's not a great problem).

No comments:

Post a Comment