Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hp Compaq Ipaq Hx2795 Battery 1500mAh (Replacement)

Hp Compaq Ipaq Hx2795 Battery 1500mAh
  • Volts: 3.7V, Chemistry: LiIon, Capacity: 1500mAh,
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty
  • HP COMPAQ IPAQ HX2795 battery (Replacement)
  • 100% OEM compatible. Ship direct from manufacturer

The item listed on amazon says "from HP", but HP logo is not present on the product. The original HP battery that came with my PDA has a bright blue "hp" mentioned on it. So I am not sure if I got the HP original product for which I paid.

Other than that, it has been a short while since I got the battery (one week) so I cannot comment much on performance. But I immediately tested with charger, and USB charging, and it works fine.

Now I can start using my SPB Finance again!!!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment