Monday, September 29, 2014

rooCASE Capacitive (Black) Stylus for HP TouchPad 9.7-Inch Tablet

rooCASE Capacitive Stylus for HP TouchPad 9.7-Inch Tablet
  • Non-OEM Stylus for HP TouchPad 9.7-Inch Tablet
  • Ultra Responsive Capacitive Stylus that Works with All Touch Screen
  • Lightweight Aluminum Pen Body that Weighs in at Only 0.4 OZ. Stylus Length: 114mm.
  • Conevenient Cap Attachment to 3.5mm Audio Jack. Clip that Can Attach to Shirt or Pants Pocket.
  • Available in Black, Silver and White. Search: rooCASE Capacitive Stylus HP TouchPad 9.7-Inch Tablet

I initially bought this stylus for my HP Touchpad 32GB, but found that it works well, not only on that device but on my phone and my friend's iPad as well! It is very responsive on the phone and Touchpad (without anti-fingerprint screen cover). But even with the anti-fingerprint screen, the stylus still works, you just have to find the right pressure or repeat strokes. For the price, I HIGHLY recommend the rooCASE and would buy it again in a heartbeat!

Buy rooCASE Capacitive (Black) Stylus for HP TouchPad 9.7-Inch Tablet Now

I bought this for my HP touchpad. Works like a charm. Very handy to have it plug into the headphone jack. It also works for my HTC Evo 3D. No complaints so far.

Read Best Reviews of rooCASE Capacitive (Black) Stylus for HP TouchPad 9.7-Inch Tablet Here

very good unit which I use on my tablet and kindle fire. Question how long will it last, or can the tip be replaced?

Want rooCASE Capacitive (Black) Stylus for HP TouchPad 9.7-Inch Tablet Discount?

I have tried several types of stylus with several apps on HP Touchpad running CyanogenMod 9 (Android ICS). The other stylus captured 80% of what I was writing (i.e. y wouldn't have loops, part of words missing despite writing whole word, etc.) This stylus captures 100%. I also like the fact that the stylus has a plastic piece that goes in the headphone jack; thus, this connects the stylus to the Touchpad for easy retrieval. My notes are now more reliable with this stylus. I only wish I found this stylus first so I didn't waste money buying the other stylus. You would be very happy with this purchase.

Save 63% Off

The stylus works great and contributes to the touchpad being even taht much handier. Pick one up, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment