Monday, September 29, 2014

JAVOedge Ergonomic Grip Mini Stylus (White)

JAVOedge Ergonomic Grip Mini Stylus
  • Triangle shape of the stylus helps you find a firm grip so that there's no risk of the stylus slipping out of your fingers when you're using
  • The stylus helps you interact with your screen without leaving behind fingerprints or smudges
  • The Triangle Stylus is made to be portable with a keychain that fits into the headphone jack of the iPhone
  • The Gem on the removable keychain adds some sparkle and shine to your device

I have purchased other types of stylus because I can't seem to make my fingers touch the right letters on both my iPhone & iPad. But hey, I thought ergonomic would be more comfortable between my fingers. So for the ergonomic design I give this 2 stars. It is a good design and feels comfortable but the pad that touches the screen won't hold it shape and therefore becomes ineffectual. Don't bother with this brand. Maybe not as stylish but better quality go with Acase, elago or BoxWave if you want a mini-stylus that will last.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment