Monday, September 29, 2014

2pc Yellow Bling Crystal Multi Function Ballpoint and Stylus Pen for ALL Capacitive Touch Screen Dev

2pc Yellow Bling Crystal Multi Function Ballpoint and Stylus Pen for ALL Capacitive Touch Screen Device iPhone iPad
  • Upper half filled with clear crystals for a stylish and trendy look, Bottom half made of solid metal material.
  • Prevents scratching and fingerprints on screens.
  • Compact and light weight, easy to carry.
  • Pen Clip design, can be clipped onto your pocket, book, diary, etc.
  • Length: approx 5.50 inches. Compatible with Apple iPod touch, iPad, iPhone or any other capacitive touch screen devices. Qty: 2pc

I received my 2 pens and the ends quickly broke off. I was sent two more in replacement after stating the circumstances, not expecting any response. I thought the pens would break again but they are still holding up and I'm enjoying them!

No comments:

Post a Comment