Friday, May 30, 2014

Gomadic Advanced LG Voyager AA Battery Pack Charge Kit - Portable power built with upgradeable TipEx

Gomadic Advanced LG Voyager AA Battery Pack Charge Kit - Portable power built with upgradeable TipExchange Technology
  • Integrated circuitry regulates output voltage specific to the LG Voyager. Advanced logic maximizes overall charger efficiency.
  • Built using the unique Gomadic TipExchange Technology that protects your investment by providing the ability to upgrade charging ports by simply swapping physical connectors.
  • Specification: Input Voltage (4 X AA Batteries), Cable length (6 inches), Dimensions (5.0 X 1.5 X 0.75 inches), Circuit Design (LG Voyager specific), TipExchange enabled (Yes)
  • A must have accessory for the frequent traveler, camper or heavy LG Voyager user.
  • Internal circuit designed to protect your LG Voyager from power surges, overcharging and short circuiting.

I hate to see people who take there chargers with them everywhere they go. I didn't want to have to charge my phone at work in the break room, so I thought this would be a great idea! I was right! Sometimes I think my battery will last me all day and it doesn't so this emergency charger comes in handy. I love it!!!

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment