Sunday, March 30, 2014

Purple New Hand Carry Shoulder Bag for Apple iPad

Purple New Hand Carry Shoulder Bag for Apple iPad
  • Dimensions: inside pocket :10.23 x 8.26 inch (260 x 210 mm);Outside pocket : 10.23 X 5.51 inch (260 x 140 mm)
  • Material: Outside oxford nylon + inside soft foam nylon
  • The padded compartments keep your tablet safe during travel
  • Tablet section with velcro closure for extra protection against scratches inside the case
  • Color: Purple; Model Number: #7728#-4

I ordered this bag for my i-pad3 and a bluetooth keyboard which I use together. They both fit perfectly in the bag. It's just the right size not too large or too small. The product is well made, sturdy and with the shoulder strap is easy to carry. If I see this bag in another color, I will be ordering another one.

Buy Purple New Hand Carry Shoulder Bag for Apple iPad Now

I love this color and this bag. I found an ipad case i the same color. This bag holds my ipad in a case and more. The front and back pocket hold several items and are very useful! I like the bag so well that I also ordered one for my Daughter-in-law! Don't hesitate order it as you will be pleased as well. It is also made well!

Very Satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment