Sunday, March 30, 2014

Unique Gomadic FM Transmitter with an integrated DC Auto Charger for the Google Nexus S 4G - Listen

Unique Gomadic FM Transmitter with an integrated DC Auto Charger for the Google Nexus S 4G - Listen to music from the Nexus S 4G on the FM Radio
  • Full FM frequency spectrum is available and is user selectable in 0.1MHz increments from 88.1 to 107.9 MHz. Advanced Digital PLL sound coding maintains stable and high quality sound.
  • Smart technology circuit architecture provides precision voltage and resistor regulation specific to the Google Nexus S 4G. Protects the internal battery longevity by modulating the charge in a safe and efficient manner.
  • Transmitters emit a powerful FM signal that is the maximum allowed by FCC regulation. Advanced signal isolation provides crystal clear sound quality.
  • Sophisticated power protection mechanisms keep your Nexus S 4G safe from power surges, overcharging and short-circuiting.
  • Gomadic TipExchange Technology protects your investment by providing the means to change/upgrade your charger by simply swapping the physical charging tip. (Charging tip for Google Nexus S 4G included with additional tips sold separately)

My phone dies quickly when I use the GPS, and I often have difficulty hearing GPS directions when my phone is just sitting in the cradle next to me... I only have the one cigarette-lighter to plug into, so I had to compromise or switch back and forth between being able to transmit the phone's audio, or charging my phone...

This multi-purpose adapter allows me to keep charging it AND it'll transmit the audio (in this case, the navigation) through my car's speakers. I'm very happy with this purchase! =)

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment