Friday, January 31, 2014

Cellphone-Mate Lightning Protector

Cellphone-Mate Lightning Protector
  • N Male to N Female Connectors
  • Weather-proof
  • Attenuation Less Than 0.2dB
  • Frequency range up to 3GHz
  • Replaceable gas discharge element

I purchased this on Amazon for a recently purchased an amplified antenna system for my home. This was exactly the same part and was cheaper through Amazon than at company where system was purchased. Delivery was fast; actually received it a few days before getting the system. ;)

Buy Cellphone-Mate Lightning Protector Now

I have installed a complete Cellphone mate booster system so I can get Verizon 4G at home. Works great. After going to all the effort it took routing, trenching 60 ft, (to get distance between the outdoor and indoor antenna I mounted on my shop) and mounting everything I decided I better spend the few bucks and make sure a lightning strike does not wipe every thing out.

So I order this over priced protector and guess what it is N female to N female. The write up says its N male to N female. I did look at the picture which shows its female both ends but you know how the picture does not always match what you get as manufactures change there product.

Anyway now I am waiting for a $5 male connector to protect my $800 system. Yes I am a little hacked as they can not even throw in the connector you are going to need to make this part work.

No comments:

Post a Comment