Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Protective Vinyl Skin Decal Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire 7" inch Tablet sticker skins Outer Space

Protective Vinyl Skin Decal Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire 7' inch Tablet sticker skins Outer Space
  • Add style to your Amazon Kindle Fire Skin
  • Quick and easy to apply
  • Protect your Amazon Kindle Fire skins from dings and scratches
  • Removable, no sticky mess guaranteed!

I purchased this item because it was the only "cool" looking space skin that I could find. However, I did not have any expectations. Received it today and I am ecstatic with the way it came out. Easy to put on, just have to line it up with the outline of the Kindle Fire. GREAT PRODUCT. Only reason I don't buy more is because I don't have multiple Kindles.

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment