Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NEW! Folio Stand PU Leather Case Cover for Lenovo 7" IdeaTab S2007 Tablet Pink

NEW! Folio Stand PU Leather Case Cover for Lenovo 7' IdeaTab S2007 Tablet Pink
  • Custom designed for Lenovo IdeaPad S20077"
  • Nice stitch and good touch, Slim and fit with minimal weight and volume
  • Magnetic flap enclosure, Extremely good touch feeling
  • Cut desigened to ensure access of all Lenovo IdeaPad S20077" ports, bottons, cameras and speakers
  • Color: Pink

Doesnt have hole to put charger in. Also it is a lil to big purchase another kind. Had to cut hole for charger. No hole for back camera and case cover front camera.

Buy NEW! Folio Stand PU Leather Case Cover for Lenovo 7" IdeaTab S2007 Tablet Pink Now

This is not what I thought it would be! The cut out of this product didn't go with my tablet. I liked the color. I'm still using it!

Read Best Reviews of NEW! Folio Stand PU Leather Case Cover for Lenovo 7" IdeaTab S2007 Tablet Pink Here

Its a good case for the Lenovo, it fits and everything but there is no hole for the power cable to recharge the tablet. In order to recharge the tablet you have to remove it from the case. I've flipped it and everything but cannot get the power hole to line up with a slot in the case.

Want NEW! Folio Stand PU Leather Case Cover for Lenovo 7" IdeaTab S2007 Tablet Pink Discount?

This case did not fit the Lenovo ideapad a2107a although that is what I put in the search box. It was not worth returning so I just bought one that did fit.

The case was very nice and was shopped very fast. I just ordered the incorrect size. I would recommend to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment