Saturday, November 30, 2013

myGear Products Anti-Microbial Screen Protector Film for iPad Mini - (2 Pack) Anti-Microbial

myGear Products Anti-Microbial Screen Protector Film for iPad Mini - Anti-Microbial
  • Prevents germs and other microbes from lingering
  • Precise cut for best fit and easy installation
  • Scratch and scuff resistant
  • Static cling adhesion: Will not leave sticky residue when removed
  • Includes: 2 high quality iPad Mini screen protectors, squeegee, and cleaning cloth

I purchased this screen protector as an alternative to the significantly more expensive Power Support HD Anti-Glare film, which I understand is produced in Japan and may be subject to delays due to the situation there.

For the money, its a pretty good deal: two films for $15. Installation is pretty easy, and I was able to squeegee out any bubbles successfully with a credit card. Note that my envelope did NOT include the advertised squeegee in the package.

Functionally the film leaves something to be desired. My screen is definitely protected at least the portions that are covered. It is short by 1-3 mm at all of the edges I realize this seems small, but it ends up being a surprising amount of uncovered real estate. Given how early I purchased my iPad 2 it is likely that the film I received was an early production run and later runs will fit better I'll leave that to another reviewer.

Glare from the sun or lighting is definitely reduced, but at the expense of screen clarity. The textured film, which reduces glare,also creates a tremendous amount of noise on the screen itself, such that it is sometimes painful to read documents for long periods of time. It is functional don't get me wrong but you definitely notice it, even after several days.

The film also collects fingerprints much more aggressively than the naked screen does, in fact. Because of the texture it is also somewhat difficult to clean I have had to use my heavier microfiber cloths and a bit of moisture to remove oil left from even recently washed hands.

Overall I have to say that if you get what you pay for then the myGear film is a deal it does protect, and it does reduce glare, but the tradeoffs on screen clarity and finger smudges are expensive ones.

Buy myGear Products Anti-Microbial Screen Protector Film for iPad Mini - (2 Pack) Anti-Microbial Now

Right after I applied this protector on my iPad, I noticed that the screen looked so blur.

It totally ruined one of the great features of iPad, so I removed it immediately.

I guess if you use your iPad mostly outside under direct sunlight, this might work.

But if you use it indoor, it is just waste of money.

Read Best Reviews of myGear Products Anti-Microbial Screen Protector Film for iPad Mini - (2 Pack) Anti-Microbial Here

I never know how to put on screen protectors perfect without any air bubbles under it. Lol. This was a great item and price.

Want myGear Products Anti-Microbial Screen Protector Film for iPad Mini - (2 Pack) Anti-Microbial Discount?

These are great. Easy to apply, not bumps or air bubbles, you don't even know it is on there. And for a terrific price no need to get the higher priced products. Very happy with this purchase. Came very quickly too.

Save 63% Off

Works great, clear and glossy. Applied easily with no air bubbles or issues. Just follow the directions and apply slowly, and its perfect. Fits on the new iPad (2012). Will buy again and recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment