Friday, August 30, 2013

Peek Mobile E-mail Device (Cherry)

Peek Mobile E-mail DeviceMy girlfriend uses her Peek with GMail and she loves it. She already has a phone and doesn't need all the extra bells and whistles that most people don't use anyway. The setup is super easy; just put in your email address and password and that's it! It's super slim and stylish and does email in a snap. If you are not techie and want email on the go this is the gizmo for you.

Family members love using their Peek. It allows them to access emails all day and not just when they are in front of the computer. My mom does not know the first thing when it comes to electronics (she calls me to help fix the tv when she hits the TV/Video Button by accident) but she was able to set up the Peek on her own and she uses it all the time.

Buy Peek Mobile E-mail Device (Cherry) Now

I saw this and had to have it. I hate being away from my email too long. Too much flows through it and when im away I miss important things. After trying several devices that used WI-FI which in a country area is sparadic, left me waiting more. I liked that this came with its owen service. I purchased it and loved it immediately out of the box. It works great. I have a great signal and its reasonably priced. This is an excellent investment if you are not a tech person or want something simply for email.

Read Best Reviews of Peek Mobile E-mail Device (Cherry) Here

Not sure which Peek this is but only Peek9's will work. The older Peek Classis or Peek Pronto, which I purchased, do not work. The company changed service providers and with no notice sent an e-mail to users saying the Peeks would no longer work. No offer or a refund for activation fees, what is now a useless device, etc. Just an offer for you to pay more (admittedly a pretty small amount) for a new Peek9. Basically a dishonest company with awful customer service. When I got the e-mail saying no service, I tried over a period of about two weeks to contact customer service but after being on hold for over an hour every time, I just gave up.

Want Peek Mobile E-mail Device (Cherry) Discount?

Very hard to open package. They use that Chinese junk plastic blister packaging.

Activated online Friday night. Waited for 20 minutes then turned on the Peek. No service (red x on antenna icon). Turned Peek off then on again. No service.

Customer service phone line was closed already. Won't open until Monday. Emailed . No response. And my subscription time that I paid for is ticking away.

I thought Peek was known for their exemplary customer service! Guess not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment