Wednesday, July 31, 2013

elago S2 Stand(Aluminum) Black for iphone 3G/3GS

elago S2 Stand(Aluminum) Black for iphone 3G/3GS
  • All solid aluminum construction
  • Featured App: Flip Time 1.0 by omletworks

I think overall this stand is pretty nice and does work as it should, but the design could be made a lot better with just a small edition. Let me explain as I have modified mine and it makes all the difference in the world. basically the stand is made from aluminum thus the bottom is very smooth and on a smooth surface it slides all over, not really what you want, so what I did is glued some rubber base material to the bottom. Now it does not slide on my desk when push on the device it is holding.

Note: to the the manufacturer, this would improve your product and is simple to add ... just ship it with a nonslip rubber or silicone pad glued or affixed to the bottom. Why this was not done I don't really know, but in my opin this is needed and im sure others will agree with me.

Other then that the stand is quite nice and recommended.

Just make sure the one you are buying is in fact made for the device you have, as some have said these don't work correctly, this is not true, they just purchased the wrong one for the said device they own.

Buy elago S2 Stand(Aluminum) Black for iphone 3G/3GS Now

Simple review, it works exactly as described. I like mine and use it often when I relax on the back patio and need some multimedia entertainment.

Read Best Reviews of elago S2 Stand(Aluminum) Black for iphone 3G/3GS Here

I have an iphone 4, this p.o.s. doesn't hold the phone standing up, what a scam, don't buy this... the phone is too heavy for such a small stand.

Want elago S2 Stand(Aluminum) Black for iphone 3G/3GS Discount?

These stands are small and very portable, and reasonably priced. Only comment would be, you can't connect your docking cable while using the stand. If you'd like to do this, they have a larger stand which will allow that.

Save 30% Off

Practical for 3Gs; looks good on desk, by the computer, or showing pix/video if you have limited space. A welcome addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment