Sunday, June 30, 2013

Motorola i530- Phone (Nextel/Sprint)

Motorola i530- Phone
  • Meets military specs for ruggedness
  • IDEN's original Push-To-Talk walkie
  • It is a speakerphone
  • Voice dialing.

This is a review that I found on the Sprint webpage. It says it all:

"Once again Motorola has teamed with Nextel Communications to offer a superior cellular telephone. For obvious reasons Nextel revolutionized the cellular phone industry with Direct Connect technology, familiar "walkie-talkie". Their first series of phones were well thought out and performed exemplary. I personally owned an i60 and used it for two years on and off duty. I am a Police Officer in a medium sized Florida City. I found Nextel's Direct Connect (D/C) feature extremely revolutionary. The i530 phone is a great upgrade. I have found it to be at least as durable as my i60 and much easier to hold onto if your hands are damp (due to the rubberized plates).The signal reception is stronger than the i60 and the battery (standard) lasts two days of heavy usage. I enjoy the additional ring tones available and the improvements in the software. I need a durable phone and have found this one to be an excellent choice. It is small enough to carry on my duty belt (and this is a BIG DEAL for a Police Officer). My partner, a new Nextel subscriber, just received his i305. Looks like it will be very durable, but I found it to be a bit too large. We plan on using the he#& out of these phones and comparing their durability. More to come.....Motorola i530Phone (Nextel/Sprint)"

This phone comes in a very tacky yellow case or a flat black case that is very cool!

Buy Motorola i530- Phone (Nextel/Sprint) Now

first phone that is terri proof. that saying a lot. it can stand up to anything

Read Best Reviews of Motorola i530- Phone (Nextel/Sprint) Here

This phone has to be the best phone ive ever had the pleasure to own

Want Motorola i530- Phone (Nextel/Sprint) Discount?

This add had a picture of a Motorola I560. I took a chance and ordered it because it was listed as an I530. Fortunately, I received the I560 witch is what i wanted in all most new condition for a great price. Very pleased! Thank you! H.J.Barrera

It was my pleasure to have the honor of owning this phone. I look back in reverence as I have not used this phone in 7 years. The i530 was the best phone I ever owned. You will be missed :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment