Sunday, June 30, 2013

JAVOedge Tweed Book Case with Multi-Angle Stand for the Amazon Kindle Fire - Latest Generation

JAVOedge Tweed Book Case with Multi-Angle Stand for the Amazon Kindle Fire - Latest Generation
  • Back cover can be folded into a stand to prop up the Fire so that it can be viewed hands-free
  • Built-in frame offers a snug fit for the Fire to keep it safely inside the case at all times
  • Extra secure flap keeps the Fire in the Book Case and keeps it from accidentally slipping out
  • Design of the case allows for complete access to all of the device features

When I first got my Kindle Fire, I purchased a Deft Dante rotating stand case so that I could prop it up either horizontally or vertically. However, I returned that immediately since I did not enjoy the flimsy feel of it, nor how the rotating clip made it look like a tiny leather purse. I got this cover because I had the same cover for my B&N Nook ereader, and I love how it feels and looks.

PROS:

When I received this cover, I was not disappointed, the case fits very snugly, with all the proper access holes, and the horizontal stand works very well. The tweed cover makes it look like a small calendar or contact book, and the inside is nice leather(fake or real I don't know, but it feels nice and seems quite durable). It is easy to fold the front cover 180 degrees around for if you want to hold it like a book, and is more comfortable to me than holding the KF without a case. Another nice thing is that it closes magnetically, strong enough that I never accidentally open it when I don't want to.

CONS:

The only thing, which isn't even an issue for me but could be for others, is that, since this is a slide-in case rather than a clip-on, it is sometimes a little bit more difficult to press the very edges of the screen, since the case pretty much goes right up to the edge of the screen. This honestly doesn't bother me at all though.

Buy JAVOedge Tweed Book Case with Multi-Angle Stand for the Amazon Kindle Fire - Latest Generation Now

Excellent... build with good material, adjust perfectly, good resistance. TESTED BY KIDS ! nothing more to say about this product !

No comments:

Post a Comment