Saturday, October 18, 2014

USA Gear Impact-Resistant HybriGel Case and Charging Cable for T-Mobile , Sprint , AT&T , Verizon ,

USA Gear Impact-Resistant HybriGel Case and Charging Cable for T-Mobile , Sprint , AT&T , Verizon , U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note II , 2 / N7100
  • Sleek, rubberized black trim and stylish clear construction for your Samsung Galaxy Note II
  • Perfect mix of hard and soft plastic and silicone materials provide full protection
  • Sturdy formfitting construction absorbs shock from bumps and knocks
  • Soft-Touch coating and rubberized trim provides a comfortable handling surface
  • Allows access to all ports and functionalities while the case is attached

Great cover, fits very well on the phone, no problems and great price as well. overall it is a good buy.

Buy USA Gear Impact-Resistant HybriGel Case and Charging Cable for T-Mobile , Sprint , AT&T , Verizon , Now

Didn't my expectations protecting my phone as I wanted something hard shell impact resistant being I know my environments my phone cracked causing me to have to pay tmobile to have repair being case was not impact proof you live u learn I suppose

Read Best Reviews of USA Gear Impact-Resistant HybriGel Case and Charging Cable for T-Mobile , Sprint , AT&T , Verizon , Here

I purchased this for my At&t version of the Note 2. It fits perfectly adds no bulk to the phone whatsoever and that is what I wanted because this phone is big! I thought the whole case was tpu but it is just the edge that is in black. the white back is like hard plastic. What's nice about this case is that it is one piece and not two pieces which I think adds bulk to the case.

All of the openings are exact matches for the mics, headphone jack, camera and stylus.

Awesome case! Also bought one with a blue edge.

Want USA Gear Impact-Resistant HybriGel Case and Charging Cable for T-Mobile , Sprint , AT&T , Verizon , Discount?

I expected a better product. Really draws the fingerprints. Once the fingerprints are on, somewhat difficult to remove. Easy to install though. Would not buy this product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment