Monday, September 29, 2014

Flip Mino & Flip Mino HD Silicone Protective Cover Skin Case (Black)

Flip Mino & Flip Mino HD Silicone Protective Cover Skin Case
  • Protect your Flip Mino or Mino HD with a protective silicone skin cover.
  • Soft Silicone Case Cover made to fit your Camcorder
  • Checkered Design for a more secure grip on your player
  • Cut outs of the skin is made for easy access to chargers and other connection slots
  • Lifetime Warranty w/ GizmoDorks

I got this knowing that it was silicon, but it was the only reasonably priced case for my flip video camera. The case was fine for a while, but slowly started to loosen up. The case is EXTREMELY hard to put in your pocket, but if you are putting it in a purse or something it will work perfectly fine. Dust was also a problem with this case if you are as OCD as I am. I was constantly rubbing the dust off whenever I grabbed the thing. The only upside, which was pretty important was that the case really does protect your camera. I have had a couple drops and falls and the camera looks brand new. So looking at the pros and cons, you decide if this product is right for you. Hope this helped.. :)

Buy Flip Mino & Flip Mino HD Silicone Protective Cover Skin Case (Black) Now

I bought this item and was very excited to put it on my Mino HD immediately. It's black, silicone and has all the proper cut outs. It slipped right on.

Problem was that after putting it on, it wasn't tight fitting and it felt like it could easily come off.

I'd say it's okay but not the best because of the loose fit.

Read Best Reviews of Flip Mino & Flip Mino HD Silicone Protective Cover Skin Case (Black) Here

I love my Flip cover. It is perfect for keeping your flip from getting scratched up because it covers it well but doesn't add bulk.

Want Flip Mino & Flip Mino HD Silicone Protective Cover Skin Case (Black) Discount?

Compared to the silicone protective cover for my iPod, this feels rough and kind of unpleasant. It's also a looser fit, at least for the Flip Mino HD. Adequate but if I could have felt the material before I bought it, I might have chosen something else. The checkered texture on the more closed side, for a better grip, is also unattractive to me and seems to collect dust.

Fit is good and it allows all controls to be operated well. Definately adds a level of protection for falls, and a little adheasion when in a shirt pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment