Thursday, July 31, 2014

rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A 13.3-I

rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A 13.3-Inch LaptopThis case fits my 13" a little big but the quality is great. Im so happy i got this case.

Makes the macbook pro look fatter than it has to, though, but offers good protection through the bumps. One major thing you'll notice at first is the smell, but it's not overpowering and you only notice it if you're quite close. All in all a good protective sleeve, goes beyond simply some canvas.

Buy rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A 13.3-I Now

I bought one for my kindle touch which I loved, so I decided to get one for my mac too. Works great and the pouch in the front is perfect for the charger. Couldn't be happier

Read Best Reviews of rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A 13.3-I Here

I am very satisfied with this product, and it is probably better than its incase equivalent. The internal bumps provide extra insulation, and its not bulky. Definitely recommended, especially for its price!

Want rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A 13.3-I Discount?

I love rooCases! They strike the perfect balance between good protection and compact and lightweight form. I have two of them now and both offer real protection more then just the thin layer of neoprene that so many similar cases offer. Highly recommended!

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment