Thursday, July 31, 2014

REALOOK Sony PSP 3000 Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK

REALOOK Sony PSP 3000 Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK
  • Perfect Fit on your Sony PSP 3000 LCD screen
  • Crystal Clear and Color Brilliant
  • Superior Scratch Protection
  • Bubble Free Easy Installation
  • Complete Installation Accessories and Manual

The instructions were a little confusing, but I'd say this is THE best quality PSP screen protector I've used! Anti-glare coating (as far as I can tell) and high quality materials make this a winner! Highly recommended!

Buy REALOOK Sony PSP 3000 Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK Now

I buy REALOOK screen proctors for all my electronics because they are very high quality and do what they're supposed to do. The price is a little steep, but they will protect your device's screen as well as make it look nice a shiny while reducing glare. The only gripe I have with it is that the directions for installation aren't the clearest and as all screen protectors, they are really difficult to put on without getting some dust or fingerprints underneath. I have managed to do it only once flawlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment