Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Clip Case with Tech Grip

Clip Case with Tech GripThe case is a bit stiff, which is great for protecting the ipad. However, I've already noticed that the corners are not staying close to the edges of the I-Pad. You will want to keep an eye on this so you it doesn't slide out of the case.

This case is slim and provides good protection for my 4th Generation iPad (also fits iPad 2 and 3). The textured rubber case is stiff, yet has a good feel and is easy to hold... a nice feature since the iPad is very slippery without a cover. The case lets the user to set it at different angles, allowing typing on the iPad without a keyboard. Works fairly well in the lap, but sometimes the stand collapses. Would like to see deeper grooves.

I bought the cobalt blue. Colorful, yet professional when I visit clients. All things considered, a good value.

Buy Clip Case with Tech Grip Now

No comments:

Post a Comment