Wednesday, April 30, 2014

OrientEX Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Handheld Keyboard with TouchPad and Mouse for MacOS 10.x or later, Win

OrientEX Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Handheld Keyboard with TouchPad and Mouse for MacOS 10.x or later, Win7 XP Vista CE 2000, Linux Ubuntu 8.10 + Black Nylon Hand Strap LanyardIt has great response time its lightweight, durable, and neat looking. The touch pad has good response time and is accurate it takes a couple good swipes to go across the screen i would not recommend this for gaming I've tried and don't work very well. The laser pointer is just as good as some of my air soft laser lights good quality. It is a plug and play u don't have to hold any buttons to connect it just plug USB in and type away. I like how the USB has a spot in the keyboard so it portable and you wont loss the wireless stick. The only little thing is and I mean little is that the touch pad makes it uneven when u try to type with your thumbs but that just takes a little getting use to. Overall its a great keyboard I have recommended this and will continue to recommend this to all my friends.

Thought I was going to get some cheaply put together scam product, but for the price I couldn't turn it down. Just got it today and after putting it through its paces for a few hours I have to say it far exceeds my expectations. Manual is surprisingly clear for a foreign product and worked exactly as advertised, plugged it right in to my Ubuntu 12.04 box and worked out of the box. Trackpad works excellently and can even be rotated so that you can use the device horizontally or vertically like a real remote, excellent for my living room which is where I was mainly interested in using it. Unit arrived pre-charged which was a nice touch. Overall for the money you won't find a better product. Very happy with it so far.

Buy OrientEX Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Handheld Keyboard with TouchPad and Mouse for MacOS 10.x or later, Win Now

The receiver is not bluetooth... I figured the range would be better but is not.

Also one side by the touch panel was loose, the screw wasnt holding , fixed it with some crazy glue.

Read Best Reviews of OrientEX Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Handheld Keyboard with TouchPad and Mouse for MacOS 10.x or later, Win Here

Bought this remote to use with my laptop while in bed. It works great! The small size allows for easy storage at home or on the go. I love the touchpad on this remote. I added a USB extension cable to attach the units receiver to my laptop so I could place the receiver closer, but you have plenty of range regardless.

Want OrientEX Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Handheld Keyboard with TouchPad and Mouse for MacOS 10.x or later, Win Discount?

Even the short distance the keyboard is failing ... At less than three meters the problem appears ...

Depending on how secure the keyboard, he begins to fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment