Sunday, March 30, 2014

Samsung Galaxy NoteII 2 Leather Case - GT-N7100 - Flip Top Type - PDair (Black)

Samsung Galaxy NoteII 2 Leather Case - GT-N7100 - Flip Top Type - PDairA very nice case, but the same product by same manufacturer in the "ultra thin flip top" was my choice (see other review).

I returned this case.

The case is well made, and attractive. It also, more than doubles the thickness of the phone. One hand use with the Note 2 in this case, is pretty much impossible. Order took a long time to get here. Before it arrived I got an x line plastic case. I prefer the cheap case over this one. In my opinion, the phone looks better in the cheap case.

If you want something pretty, to go in your leather brief case, this may be perfect for you. It isn't for me.

Buy Samsung Galaxy NoteII 2 Leather Case - GT-N7100 - Flip Top Type - PDair (Black) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment