Monday, March 31, 2014

LOGITECH G7 LI-ION 600mAh-Battery

LOGITECH G7 LI-ION 600mAh-Battery
  • Remote Control Battery
  • Remote Control Batteries

As another reviewer noted, you are only getting one battery, not 2, so you will need to order 2 if, like me, you are replacing the batteries for a G7 mouse. G7 owners received 2 batteries with their mouse originally one in the mouse, and one was recharging.

Although the size and shape of these batteries appears to be identical to the original batteries, there is some subtle difference with them I believe the 3 contact points are recessed *very* slightly more in the replacements. When I put them in my charger, they would not make contact without me pushing them in further. So, I added 3 pieces of scotch tape to the rear of the battery (the side facing out from the charger), and that was enough for the contacts to reach. No problems charging now, and the charge is holding quite well now running several days on one battery, rather than 2-3 hours with my originals.

Buy LOGITECH G7 LI-ION 600mAh-Battery Now

Since Logitech stopped selling G7 batteries I had to buy this third party battery for use in my MX Revolution. Snapped right in. Now my Revolution has another couple years ahead of it. Charges just as quickly as the Logitech official battery and gives me the same use time with a full charge. Overall was actually a few bucks cheaper then the two I ordered directly from Logitech.

Read Best Reviews of LOGITECH G7 LI-ION 600mAh-Battery Here

First off, i have never written a review before but it erked me that i bought a product expecting to work with out having to MuyGuver the damn thing. I bought these bateries to replace my old ones for my G7 mouse. I charged them and then tried to use one and it powers the mouse for a split second, and then goes dead. I know it turns on because the power button turns green for a split second. Confused about why this was happenening i decided to test the batteries with my meter. when charged it should have about 4 point something volts in it. The batteries were good. I had no idea what was wrong with them. After comparing the old ones to the replacements i noticed that the replacements had slightly deeper recessed contact points then the original. I had to put tape on the back of the battery to make the mouse work. I sent a complaint to the company but its to much trouble to return them plus the batteries were cheap and now i know why. I must admit one thing i figured out that the battery wasn't getting a good contact point due to the examination of them ( I pushed the battery in as far as i can and when i let go it turned off) but ranger1 gave me the idea of putting tape on the back of them to make them work. I'm just saying if you make a product for something make sure they work with out the consumeer having to jarry rig it to work right.

Want LOGITECH G7 LI-ION 600mAh-Battery Discount?

So far so good. I got it for my MX Revolution, and it was a direct drop in replacement. Very easy. As I've read, though, you'll have to be careful of the little white connector, it is definitely fragile.

In the past I used the mouse for a lot of online/offline gaming, but not so much any more. So, it doesn't quite get the workout it used to. We'll see what happens down the road.

I am satisfied with its performance thus far, though.

Save 53% Off

When it first arrived in the packaging i was iffy. But when i charged it for a day and put it in my mouse the next, i was amazed. i put it in 3 days ago and its still working! My old battery is dieing, a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment