Monday, March 31, 2014

BoxWave HP iPAQ hx2795 miniSync Retractable Cable

BoxWave HP iPAQ hx2795 miniSync Retractable Cable
  • Synchronizes and charges just like the cradle
  • Innovative retraction and recoil design
  • Extends to 25 inches in length
  • Durable, compact, and lightweight
  • Compatible with Car Charger, Wall Charger, and Battery Adapter PRO!

It seems ok, but it is very flimsy and will probally break easily. Purchase with care.

Buy BoxWave HP iPAQ hx2795 miniSync Retractable Cable Now

I originally purchased to connect my PDA with my laptop. It retracts in and out with ease. I was so impressed with this little wonder that I baught another and removed the sync cradle on my office desk and I use this little beauty instead. It takes up much less room then a cradle and you can quick charge with this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment