Monday, March 31, 2014

2-Pack EZGuardZ© Coby KYROS MID9742-8 TABLET Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)

2-Pack EZGuardZĀ© Coby KYROS MID9742-8 TABLET Screen ProtectorsGreat doing business with these guys. They are very customer oriented. I recommend doing business with them 100%. thanks guys

Since it was not wrap individually, even though I didn't touch the film,there are lint some how got between the film and the surface. I try twice, and still can't put it down without any air pockets. I bought other brands of screens before, and didn't have trouble apply the screen myself.

Buy 2-Pack EZGuardZ© Coby KYROS MID9742-8 TABLET Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR) Now

I bought these because i had this particular type of tablet. I did not expect to have to cut them to size when I recieved them. But they are good quality.

Read Best Reviews of 2-Pack EZGuardZ© Coby KYROS MID9742-8 TABLET Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR) Here

perfect for kids my nephew love's it . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Want 2-Pack EZGuardZ© Coby KYROS MID9742-8 TABLET Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR) Discount?

The description clearly states an 8 inch tablet screen protector yet, I was sent a 10 inch. Sad it would cost more for me to send them back.

Save 58% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment