Friday, January 31, 2014

NEEWER® BLACK FAUX LEATHER CASE FOR IPAD 2

NEEWER® BLACK FAUX LEATHER CASE FOR IPAD 2
  • Black FAUX Leather Skin Case Pouch Cover With Stand for iPad 2
  • Color: Black
  • Material: Faux Leather
  • Unbuckle to use as a kickstand for easy screen display

I received everything stated. Everything worked great. The item fit my iPad perfect. Other items similar in store were twice as much. Great deal!

Buy NEEWER® BLACK FAUX LEATHER CASE FOR IPAD 2 Now

This is a good item for the price you pay but it's openings are not exactly cut accurately to fit over the ipad's buttons, i.e. the configurations are a bit off. Nonetheless, for what I paid for it, its okay.

Read Best Reviews of NEEWER® BLACK FAUX LEATHER CASE FOR IPAD 2 Here

I bought this for the price, and for that it is a good value, but otherwise it's not something I would recommend. The scary part is that your Ipad can easily fall out and hit the floor, and the magnets never work to put it into sleep mode.

Want NEEWER® BLACK FAUX LEATHER CASE FOR IPAD 2 Discount?

The product did not even fit my Ipad 2. I guess trying to save money and go cheap does not always work.

No comments:

Post a Comment