Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mini Wireless 2.4G I6 Keyboard with IR Remote and Full Screen Scrolling Black

Mini Wireless 2.4G I6 Keyboard with IR Remote and Full Screen Scrolling BlackI use this for a Media center pc, was tired of full size keyboard taking space in the living room. This works very well as a replacement if you do primarily internet searches.

The thumb pad is of less value, when i do this over i will use a keyboard similar to this without the pad, and a seperate mouse. works well, just not in my application.

button press reaction is poor, range is poor, battery life is bad. If your buy this your a sucker. Word.

Buy Mini Wireless 2.4G I6 Keyboard with IR Remote and Full Screen Scrolling Black Now

I bought this as a media center remote. Although I liked the feature of adding a keyboard to the other side, it's useless. The remote portion, once programmed, either won't send a command to a device or sends it 50 times after pressing a button once. The keyboard/mouse portion is usable, but the range is nowhere near what it says. After about 5 feet, you have to look up and make sure it's catching what you're typing (some of the letters you press won't register). Meanwhile, I can mash up 20 keys on a video game controller and not 1 press is missed. This type of issue is unacceptable in a device like this. Disconnected and thrown out. Not worth it.

Read Best Reviews of Mini Wireless 2.4G I6 Keyboard with IR Remote and Full Screen Scrolling Black Here

I've tried a lot of these remotes, I love how this one has an ir learning function so that you can set it to different tasks, It is a good keyboard and mouse. I just wish it had more buttons, and had f8+ keys but its as good as it gets for 40bux prime.

Want Mini Wireless 2.4G I6 Keyboard with IR Remote and Full Screen Scrolling Black Discount?

I got this to work a laptop connected to my 47" HD tv. It works exactly as described. Even programming it to use other remotes IR codes (learn) was a snap. There are others like this out there. This one works as described.

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment