Tuesday, December 31, 2013

360 Degree Rotating Duel Layer Purple Leather Case with Smart Cover Function for iPad 2, iPad 3, and

360 Degree Rotating Duel Layer Purple Leather Case with Smart Cover Function for iPad 2, iPad 3, and iPad 4 + Stylus Pen
  • The New iPad Full Body Rotatable Case protects the interior and exterior of your iPad from dust, drops, scratches, and bumps.
  • Comes with innovative sleep function that automatically puts your iPad in "Sleep" mode when covered and then into "Wake Up" mode when uncovered.
  • The 360 Degree rotating case allows you too quickly and easily setup a stand to prop your iPad 3 for different viewing angles by simply rotating the cover.
  • The exterior is made from an Eco-Friendly synthetic Leather and the interior is lined with a suede material.
  • Combo include one capacitive stylus pen; iPad not included. Case ONLY Compatible with Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, and iPad 4 (w/retina display).

I like that it's streamlined and snaps over the tablet rather than covering the sides. Very disappointed, though that the tablet does not go into sleep mode when the cover is closed

Buy 360 Degree Rotating Duel Layer Purple Leather Case with Smart Cover Function for iPad 2, iPad 3, and Now

Don't get me wrong, this is an awesome buy. You won't find an iPad3 case anywhere on the market of this quality for this low of a price. The stylus works great and together it's a great combination. A stylus and case just like this one cost about 20 bucks a pop on SALE at the best buy near my house. So to get them both for less is awesome. The case is more flexible than I had hoped. It is firm enough to stand up, but I don't even want to bother rotating it because I have found it goes a little limp if I stand it up long ways. It is also difficult to rotate. But I truly only needed to stand my iPad up horizontally so it's not a big deal. The sleep mode feature works well and the iPad 3 fits great. Overall I can say I am satisfied! And thanks for the free gift :)

I want to note that the case has a smell when it first comes out of the plastic but it wears off within two days. No biggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment