Friday, November 29, 2013

Stand for Apple Ipad, Adjustable Handheld Electronics Holder 2pl Set of 2

Stand for Apple Ipad, Adjustable Handheld Electronics Holder 2pl Set of 2
  • Sturdy acrylic base, machine riveted to a heavy vinyl coated, steel wire back brace
  • Ideal for holding all handheld electronics Ipad, Kindle, handheld TV's and more.
  • Also used to display serving trays, plates, tiles, artwork, framed photos, ad much more!
  • Promote point of purchase sales and increase visibility
  • Lightweight and compact for easy storage and mobility

I use a "Hard CAndy Case (Street Skin)" on my ipad 3g and this stand is the perfect fit. The best thing about this stand is that it is adjustable, allowing you to view your ipad at different angles.

But if you dont have a case on your ipad, I would not recommend this stand because it would slide off.

Buy Stand for Apple Ipad, Adjustable Handheld Electronics Holder 2pl Set of 2 Now

this was suggested a few weeks ago on MacBreak Weekly podcast so I bought it. then I re-ordered 3 more. Handy for propping up the iPad in any direction with any case already attached. I use it while iPad is charging or when I want the ipad to serve as a photo album viewer. I also use it on my desk while typing from the Apple wireless keyboardApple Wireless Keyboard (Retail Packaging). let's me sit the iPad horizontal as opposed to the Apple keyboard dockApple iPad Keyboard Dock Keyboard that you have to insert the iPad in vertically with no case attached which is awkward.

this little device is inexpensive and handy to have several around. I keep one at office, desk, bedroom and travel with one. Have given one to a friend. can be used with books and kindle too. or other tablets.

Read Best Reviews of Stand for Apple Ipad, Adjustable Handheld Electronics Holder 2pl Set of 2 Here

this will hold your iPad in portrait or landscape mode. the movable piece the adjusts angle has a rubber wrapping on it, so you don't need to worry about any kind of scratches. also the sharp-looking feet are rounded enough to be safe. its base is wide enough to be very stable in most scenarios.

but really, guys. this is nothing more than an antique holder. something you'd buy to display collectible plates or some such. it works with the iPad...or any other device and inanimate object of the same size. if you don't like the style of this stand, just do a web search for business card or antique plate holders.

Want Stand for Apple Ipad, Adjustable Handheld Electronics Holder 2pl Set of 2 Discount?

I bought this to prop up my Ipad. It works perfectly. It's such a simple solution at a low price and it's easily adjustable. It has a rubber type coating on the part that touches the back of the ipad. It's nice that it doesn't scratch it and adds a little bit of friction, so it stays put. It's a 2 pack, so I split it with a friend who is also very pleased.

Save 34% Off

I had strolled around the fancy high-tech stores looking for a product that would hold my iPad upright on a table. There are quite a few stands out there in the market, and they all had a fancy price tag attached. It didn't make any sense to buy some designer luxury product when all I wanted was what it seemed a very simple function: an object to lean the iPad on so I could easily lift it off the table or put it back on. And then, I found this stand. It didn;t occur to me that something designed to hold a decorative plate would be the most perfect answer. The size is ideal, the mechanism is simply a wire on a hinge which you can incline in the angle of your choice. The transparent acrylic base is discreet and actually quite modern. It's lightweight and compact. I would perfectly use it in business presentations, and for fun at home, where the iPad has been a digital frame at times. In fact, I think this review is way longer than it needed be for a product that is all about simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment