Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lexmark #4 & #5 Black/Color Combo Pack

Lexmark #4 & #5 Black/Color Combo Pack
  • Includes 18C1974 (Lexmark #4) and 18C1960 (Lexmark #5)

I've had my share of printers over the years, and from various manufacturers as well.

We opted to go with the Lexmark x4690 because of it's wireless capabilities, and are pretty happy with its printing quality over all. The ability to have the printer on our home network, and accessible from any computer on the network is great.

However, with this unit taking such a specialized and pricey cartridge set, it's turned out to be a pretty expensive unit for ink. Granted, all inkjets are pricey when dealing with the ink cartridges... but this one has proven thus far, in my opinion, to be more so.

We don't do a huge amount of printing, but do use it several times a week for various two to three page docs. Nothing too crazy. But instead of running out of ink, we found that the black cartridge actually dried up, and we lost the use of the last half of the cartridge.

That was a first for me. Never had ink dry out on me like that. I was less than pleased.

We still feel the printer is worth while... but given the option to do it over again I'd be going with one of those sweet wireless routers with a USB port that allowed ANY printer to be found on a home network, and would opt for the printer with the best combination of quality and economy of ink.

Buy Lexmark #4 & #5 Black/Color Combo Pack Now

Under 50$ on Amazon is the cheapest I've found. Can't beat that, thanks! My Lexmark printer guzzles up this ink so as long as Amazon keeps up with the competitive prices, I'm in!

Read Best Reviews of Lexmark #4 & #5 Black/Color Combo Pack Here

The last two shipments of Lexmark #4 & #5 Black/Color Combo Pack. The quality of the ink is poor (watery) and comes out light view. I have return one set because my printer shows Unsupported cartrigge, Cartridge is not compatible with my printer. The quality is watery and comes out light. I will stopped buying from you. Thank you.

Want Lexmark #4 & #5 Black/Color Combo Pack Discount?

This type of ink is hard to find and it's expensive. I saved a lot of money buying it here. I love it! Defiantly buy it here if you want to save $$$.

Save 14% Off

I had a hard time finding a twin pack #4 & #5 lexmark ink cartridge. Found it here for under $50 with free shipping. Still expensive because it doesn't last very long. But I couldn't find it anywhere else cheaper & it didn't hurt that amazon makes it so easy to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment