Thursday, October 31, 2013

JAVOedge Paisley Flip Case for Barnes & Noble Nook Color / Nook Tablet (Light Blue)

JAVOedge Paisley Flip Case for Barnes & Noble Nook Color / Nook Tablet
  • Specifically designed for Barnes & Noble Nook Color & Nook Tablet
  • Built-in kickstand allows for hands-free viewing of the screen
  • Built-in frame offers a snug and secure fit to keep it from accidentally slipping out
  • Case design offers complete access to all of the device features
  • Pockets lined in the interior offers storage room for essential on-the-go documents

My mom needed a new Nook Cover. I bought this for her for Christmas and she really loves it. It's very elegant and whimsical and the material is very nice and soft. It looks like a designer cover. She has enjoyed reading her nook more now that she has this cover for it. It isn't nearly as bulky as the first one I had purchased (but had gotten chewed up by the dog), so it makes it easier for her to tote in her purse. She also likes that it flips vertically, it's more convenient. I would highly recommend this. JavoEDGE customer service and Amazon was great about getting it straight to us after it had been mailed to the wrong address (which was my mistake).

Buy JAVOedge Paisley Flip Case for Barnes & Noble Nook Color / Nook Tablet (Light Blue) Now

GrantedI have only owned this cover for 2 days...but I am completely in love with it. The pattern is simply beautiful. It's whimsical and youthful without appearing childish. It looks like a pattern from Vera Bradley (which I love! I own many VB purses.) I love the little kickstand feature in the backI really feel it will come in handy if I want to watch a video/movie and don't feel like holding it. The cover itself feels padded, although I don't think it is padded enough to protect my Nook during a fall (which I am OK withif I wanted that level of protection I would have bought an Otterbox cover). I prefer the flip style of case vs. the book styleIMO it makes it a bit more comfortable to hold the nook with one hand while reading.

The only thing I can think of that would have made this cover perfect is if it had a zipper around the case which would have allowed it to zip closedbut I suppose that would have added more money onto the cost of the case. So, for this price point, I can't complain. All in allit is a wonderful case with a fun pattern. But, only time will tell as far as its durability and how long it lasts before the seams come apart or tearso we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment