Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PalmOne 81425PLMIN Palm Flexi-Case and Screen Protectors for Z22

PalmOne 81425PLMIN Palm Flexi-Case and Screen Protectors for Z22
  • Bulk-free high-grade silicone with slip-resistant grip design
  • Includes 1 baby blue flexi-case, 1 soft white flexi-case and 4 screen protectors
  • Durable, high-grade silicone construction preserves organizer from damage
  • Comes with baby blue and soft white varieties; includes 4 screen protectors
  • Two pack

I'm a stay-at-home Mom and my Palm Z22 is helping me tremendously at home. I got the Flexi Case for it as I felt it was the most appropriate for my needs and it was inexpensive to buy. I'm glad I did and been very happy with the Flexi case.

What I love about the Flexi Case:

1. It keeps my Z22 from slipping and sliding around on tabletops.

2. It protects my Palm from every dings and even (gasp!) accidental drops. (Dropped it yesterday by mistake no damage whatsoever.)

3. It makes my Palm easier to hold. It's beefier but still diminuitive.

4. The buttons are still very usable, including the reset button on the back.

5. It doesn't hamper the IR.

6. One case is plenty, two is sublime! (Especially a different color.)

7. The silicone material is flexible but sturdy. Doesn't appear to easy tear or scratch. Looks like these will last a very long time.

8. Keeps the PDA open for easy access. If this was going to be keeping my Palm inside a purse or briefcase, I would have opted for a wallet type with a flap to cover the screen. However, since mine is being used all the time, this design is easier and more practical for me.

***

What I'm not so fond of:

1. I don't like having to cut down the screen protectors. Even using the backside template they provide I found that its a bit smaller (width wise) than the actual size of the screen. It may not be a huge deal, but it annoys me. (Maybe it's to make the protector easier to remove? I just see the minute gap as a dust collector.)

2. Dust and dirt can collect under the corners of the silicone skin around the screen from my cleaning of the touch screen. It's not severe for me, but it reminds me to take out the PDA and give it an overall cleaning and remove any dirt that may have accumulated under the skin. (To its credit, it's easy to clean.)

3. Doesn't easily slide into my back pockets but that may be a good thing. Keeps me from sitting on it and perhaps damaging it.

4. I WISH IT HAD A WRIST STRAP ATTACHMENT! It would give me further accidental droppage insurance.

5. I do occasionally wish it had an optional hard top cover for those times I do need to stow it away in a bag or drawer.

***

Overall, I love Flexi case and wish they made something similar for my cell phone. I'd easily get one for it as well. Even with my dislikes, I still give these silicone cases 4.5 stars. I think they're smart, attractive, and practical. They're so easy to use that minimal cleaning maintenance issues are a breeze.

Buy PalmOne 81425PLMIN Palm Flexi-Case and Screen Protectors for Z22 Now

What makes the Z22 so attractive is the incredible functionality in such a compact unit. You want to protect it but don't want to purchase a standard hard case that is too bulky. These gel cases fit perfectly, provide excellent protection, and allow you to use the unit as if they weren't even on. Though the screen protectors tend to fog the screen a bit-they are well worth using if you want to keep the unit looking new. Great concept.

Read Best Reviews of PalmOne 81425PLMIN Palm Flexi-Case and Screen Protectors for Z22 Here

I received these cases today and love them! They add very little bulk to my Z22, and still protect it. They fit like a glove and it's a great deal at $15 for two cases and 4 screen protectors.

Want PalmOne 81425PLMIN Palm Flexi-Case and Screen Protectors for Z22 Discount?

These two flexi cases protect your precious Z22 against scratches perfectly! You get two colours: white and blue. The white case makes sure you still get that look that the "naked" Z22 has. The blue case on the other hand makes your Z22 look baby-blue. I personally adore the blue, but I must admit, it's a bit girlish.

The case has a perfect fit. It's not even a millimetre off. The case leaves the holes for the USB and stylus open. The case does attracts dust, which is it's only real negative point.

Positive:

Protection against scratches

No extra bulk

Fits perfectly!

Negative:

Might stretch out if you remove and put back on the case a lot

Attracts dust

I just got my Z22 and wanted something that would protect it and look cute without being too bulky and taking away from the little handheld's great design. These cases are it! They fit like a glove and protect wonderfully without taking away from the functionality and design at all. I thought after buying these that I might regret it and want a leather case, but really, who needs a leather case when you can have a skin-tight protective covering that allows you to use your device at any time? These do the job and you don't have anything to flip open, unbutton, unzip, etc.

Overall, these are very practical, don't add bulk, and have a nice look.

No comments:

Post a Comment