Tuesday, July 30, 2013

JAVOedge Strawberry Jeans Book Case for the Barnes & Noble Nook Color / Nook Tablet - Latest Generat

JAVOedge Strawberry Jeans Book Case for the Barnes & Noble Nook Color / Nook Tablet - Latest Generation
  • Specifically made for Barnes & Noble Nook Color & Nook Tablet
  • Built-in frame offers a snug and secure fit to keep it from accidentally slipping out
  • Soft interior protects the screen without scratching it
  • Case design offers complete access to all of the device features
  • Pockets lined in the interior offers storage room for essential on-the-go documents

I would have given it 5 stars if it would been tight enough to hold the Nook Color in place. If you turn it upside down it falls out easily. I had to cut a thin piece of foam to keep it secure, which makes the product cheap looking. I have another JAVOedge from my 1st Edition and it was perfect, that is why I bought this one. I am disappointed in this product and will look for a different brand.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment