Monday, October 20, 2014

PalmOne V Slim Wallet Case (Black)

PalmOne V Slim Wallet Case
  • Fits Palm V and Palm Vx handhelds
  • Soft, full-grain leather
  • Features money compartment, inside pockets, and 4 slots for credit cards
  • Loop closure holds everything in place
  • Rail mechanism secures handheld

Don't confuse this case with the palm v slim "leather" case. This slim "wallet" case is in almost everyway the same as the slim leather case except that the "wallet" has extra pockets for bills and change. If you carry a wallet or purse to carry your money and cards, I would not recommend this case because the extra pockets make this case thicker than the slim leather case. Just buy the slim leather case and carry your money somewhere else. Also, I predict that additional openings and closings to access the billfold and change pocket will cause increased wear and tear on this case.

However, if you are seeking to "consolidate" and don't mind keeping your money and loose change with your palm, then this is a more useful case than the slim leather case. Just don't sit down with the case in the back pocket of your pants!

Buy PalmOne V Slim Wallet Case (Black) Now

I'll admit it. The Palm Slim Wallet Case is a little larger than Palm's Slim Leather Case (which was my previous Palm protectant). And the tongue loop, which is also a little longer and narrower, is also just a tad more cumbersome to use.

But the case still holds my business cards and the doctor's appointment reminders for my kids; and its padded exterior still protects my Palm from possible bumps and bruises in case I drop it (which still happens on occasion, I hate to say).

The most significant improvement (in addition to the wallet feature), however, is that the attachment rail is now suspended from the case by a durable leather strip -which is much stronger than the flexible TPE rubber strip used on the slim leather case, which was always the first portion on this carrier to wear out.

But, best of all, the full-length (wallet-style) pocket -which is great for holding cash, checks or receipts -is virtually invisible (the two cases being almost indistinguishable from one another, except for the slight difference in size), so no one needs to know that my Palm case is also a billfold. I can now stash some extra cash -that is easily accessible, since my Palm is always with me -in a place where my wife won't discover it, particularly when she goes riffling through my wallet looking for lunch money for the kids. (Whew!)

The larger size of the wallet case (versus the slim case) does make for a slightly larger bulge in my front pocket when I carry it (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, especially for one's ego). But the convenience of having a little extra legal tender with me (hidden with my Palm) more than makes up for it.

As my new personal "teller machine," my Palm -esconced within my new slim wallet case -continues to become more and more versatile.

Read Best Reviews of PalmOne V Slim Wallet Case (Black) Here

Finally, a case that really makes the Palm V really useful. Because the V is so slim, this case lets you maintain one wallet, rather than keeping track of both your organizer and your money (although the wallet is admittedly bulky).

My one little pet peeve is that, because the Palm is taller than dollar bills, the money pocket is very deep, making retrieval in the checkout line a little difficult. If they constrained the depth of the dollar pocket, this product would be ideal.

Want PalmOne V Slim Wallet Case (Black) Discount?

This case is very similar to the Palm Slim Leather Case. The only difference is that it has an opening at top like a wallet for bills and such. Eveything else is the same. Its made of high quality leather and it a loop/strap design that i also liked. Velcro and the button proved that after prolonged use, it tends to rip. The loop/strap design secures the case very well and it still looks very elegant.

However like many leather products, they tend to warp and deform after a while. Just think of your wallet and how deformed that can get after a few months. If your going to be putting it in your pocket a lot, i suggest you go with the hard case. However if your going to be putting it in a bag or brief case, then this case will be fine.

Although the case has slots for credit cards or business cards, realistically you wouldnt want to put more than two credit card and 3 business cards in it at one time. It does a lot to the bulkiness of the case. Personally I only carried 4 business cards in it at one time. Also how unpractical would be to pull out your palm every time you need to pull out money. This case is more suited for women i think.

Reatively speaking i wanted a case that was smaller then this one because it got a little too big for my pockets, whether it be the shirt or pant pocket. i found that not only was the hardcase by palm smaller and almost weighed as much, it also protected it just as well.

Also the fact that the powerbutton was often times turn on when using the leather case convinced me to change to the hard case.

Dont get me wrong. I really like this case. The hard case just fit my needs for a case a lot better then this one.

The best thing i can suggest is to try both of them out before you actually buy it. A lot of stores will let you try on the case. Thats really the best way to determine which one will really work for you.

The thing I like most about this case is that it's not too bulky like some other cases. When it's folded out it looks almost like a men's wallet, it also holds credit cards and has a clear slot for a driver's lisence or photo ID. The leather is all right. I wouldn't say it's the best, but for the money it's not bad at all. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment