Tuesday, September 30, 2014

palmOne Desktop HotSync® Cable, USB for Treo 650, Tungsten T5, E2, LD

palmOne Desktop HotSync® Cable, USB for Treo 650, Tungsten T5, E2, LD
  • T5 AND TREO 650

This is a sync cable for my Palm Treo. The price here, through Amazon, was cheaper than that at the Palm store & they were out of the item. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received this item.

Buy palmOne Desktop HotSync® Cable, USB for Treo 650, Tungsten T5, E2, LD Now

This works exactly as designed. Perfect for travel or carrying from site to site in your laptop bag. Light-weight and functional at a good price. What more can you ask for?

Read Best Reviews of palmOne Desktop HotSync® Cable, USB for Treo 650, Tungsten T5, E2, LD Here

got a good price and it recharges my palm well but the synchronization feature doesn't seem to work, thank heavens I have blue tooth synchronization ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment