Sunday, August 31, 2014

Large Corner Duct Cable Raceway - 5 Feet - White

Large Corner Duct Cable Raceway - 5 Feet - White
  • Manufactured of PVC, the Cornerduct raceway and accessories are UL 94-VO compliant and flame retardant.
  • Length of stick: 5 Feet
  • Can also be painted with a Latex based paint to help blend in with walls and ceilings
  • Pre-applied adhesive backing
  • Look at the thumbnail picture for channel size. This is the Large (1250) Corner Raceway

I bought this to hide all my cables that run down the wall corner for my cable box, Bose, blue ray player, and my roku, that's a lot off cables but they all fit and it looks so much better and I've had no problems at all

Buy Large Corner Duct Cable Raceway - 5 Feet - White Now

I mounted a corner mount television in our child's room and had a bunch of cords and wires hanging down from it and am glad that I purchased the larger of the three sizes that were offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment