Sunday, June 29, 2014

JAVOedge Lumberjack Book Case for Amazon Kindle Fire 7" (Brown)

JAVOedge Lumberjack Book Case for Amazon Kindle Fire 7'
  • Back cover can be folded into a stand to prop up the Fire so that it can be viewed hands-free
  • Built-in frame offers a snug fit for the Fire to keep it safely inside the case at all times
  • Extra secure flap keeps the Fire in the Book Case and keeps it from accidentally slipping out
  • Design of the case allows for complete access to all of the device features

I have only had this a couple days, so I can't attest to its longevity, however I'm extremely pleased with this case. I was hesitant to order because I wasn't sure how the cork would be as far as its texture and its tendency to flake. Thankfully, the cork has a finish of some sort and is soft and smooth! And as long as you're not storing your kindle with a bunch of rocks, I think the case should hold together fine. Also pretty nice is the elastic strap on the inside of the binding, which simulates the magnet closure and to be honest, I like it better. So all in all, I am very very happy with this purchase.

Save 60% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment