Wednesday, April 30, 2014

rooCASE 2n1 Capacitive (Silver) Stylus / Ballpoint Pen for HTC Flyer 7-Inch Tablet Wi-Fi

rooCASE 2n1 Capacitive Stylus / Ballpoint Pen for HTC Flyer 7-Inch Tablet Wi-Fi
  • Non-OEM Stylus / Pen for HTC Flyer 7-Inch Tablet Wi-Fi
  • Ultra Responsive Capacitive Stylus that Works with All Touch Screen
  • Removable Cap Covers Ballpoint Pen End When Not in Use (Replaceable Pen Refill)
  • Lightweight Aluminum Pen Body that Weighs in at Only 0.7oz Stylus Length: 118mm
  • Available in Black, Silver and White. Search: rooCASE Capacitive Ballpoint HTC Flyer 7-Inch Tablet Wi-Fi

For this price, you can buy 3 fat end pen for your EVO VIEW of EVO Flyer.

the picture is a little Misleading to me, it make me think the functional part of the pen is the thinner end.

Buy rooCASE 2n1 Capacitive (Silver) Stylus / Ballpoint Pen for HTC Flyer 7-Inch Tablet Wi-Fi Now

I Bought This For My Daughter, I Never Use It Sorry. I She Told Me It was OK, You Know How These Young Peoples Think Nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment