Friday, February 28, 2014

HDE 5-Pin Mini B USB to AC Wall Charger

HDE 5-Pin Mini B USB to AC Wall Charger
  • Compatitble with most electronics
  • Charges the device while supplying power
  • LED indicator light and Auto shut-off when charging is complete
  • Compact lightweight design; Length: 3.5 ft
  • HDE® is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products

I am very happy with my purchase. I am using it with my Kinivo ZX 100 Mini Portable Speaker. Now I do not always have to charge the speaker with my computer. This Wall Charger works great.

Buy HDE 5-Pin Mini B USB to AC Wall Charger Now

If you know what the right USB connection is for your unit this was a great price and beat any of the brick-n-mortar stores prices.

Read Best Reviews of HDE 5-Pin Mini B USB to AC Wall Charger Here

THIS WAS AN EXCELLANT PURCHASE AND VALUE, I LOVE IT NOW I DONT HAVE TO HAVE

MY TOMTOM HOOKED TO MY COMPUTER TO CHARGE IT. I PLUG IT IN AND CHARGE AND

READY TO GO. I GAVE ONE TO MY GRANDSON FOR HIS TOMTOM GPS AND ONE TO HIS DAD

AND BY THE WAY IT ALSO CHARGES HIS BLACKBERRY PHONE. EVERY THING I HAVE ORDERED

FROM AMAZON I HAVE BEEN VERY, VERY PLEASED WITH THE PURCHASES I WILL BE BACK

THANKS AGAIN AMAZON YOU "ROCK"

No comments:

Post a Comment