![[Love Rabbit] Embroidered Applique Fabric Art Trifold Wallet Purse / Card Holder](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sYRNB_ZaC1AqpTMbBj0UpofVRLU94m5Xp67BwcYBnsU_o0LXfuTTK3J2xljxCnLwPFdk9bgZENEey7X9Mf3RNk5sMIXdUFcH-aenE3NoaIbZ5P95FeKgzIyN6kJa0R2D8=s0-d)
It's a very cute wallet indeed! But the main problem I had with it was that because it's made out of some kind of cloth material. My cards would constantly fall out of the wallet. It was a bit of hassle to pick them up all the time, but it could be because I had a bunch of cards within one pocket. At the same time though, if I didn't have a bunch of them in, it would just slip out. I think this is great for a little kid's wallet but it also gets dirty easily cuz it's made of cloth.

Fast delivery, exactly what I ordered. It's super cute, but you'd never be able to carry it in a pocket, it's more of a purse wallet. With anything in it it's super thick.
Buy [Love Rabbit] Embroidered Applique Fabric Art Trifold Wallet Purse / Card Holder (4.5*3.5) Now
No comments:
Post a Comment